Sunday, September 8, 2013

At Least It's Still September? Currently...

Well...I'm a week late - but better late than never! I had to force myself to get distracted from work to bring you my September Currently for Farley's Linky!

Listening: I LOOOOOOVE that Football Season is BACK! Watching football all day on Sunday is my idea of a funday!! I have 2 Fantasy Leagues going, so needless to say I may have to change my plan day so it doesn't get in the way of my football - Go Bears!

Loving: Well I've been in school for 3.5 weeks but I still have more to do in my classroom! It is coming along and I get TONS of compliments from my co-workers, but to me there is always more! I have a lot to hang up tomorrow before getting observed on Tuesday! I promise a classroom tour ASAP!

Thinking:  Let's just say I have finally procrastinated enough to where I will not get a lot of sleep (plus the copier hates me)

Wanting: I'm doing interactive notebooks with all of my groups and I want to get to the fun part of my job of coloring, decorating, and completing the example pages!

Needing: My to-do list is miles long...but for tomorrow I HAVE to finish my pre-conference form since it is tomorrow morning at 7:45, I HAVE to finish my lesson plans because they are due at 8 AM, I HAVE to sort the papers so that I know which I need for my lessons this week, etc. etc.

<3: I never take enough time to myself and then everyone worries about me at work, and apparently I get crabby...huh who would've thought?  SO I am going to make it my job this month (as a kick start) to take care of me! I think that will come easier when I finally feel settled in my classroom and caught up with my work...

1. I go to the gym every other week to meet with my personal trainer, and I'll sporadically go before work in the morning, but I want to make it a habit to go 3-4 days a week from now on - I pay for it so I want to make it worth it!

2. Let's just say I can't find my floor in my bedroom, and I'm pretty sure it's time to toss some shower gels!  lol I've been sooooo focused on school that my home life is SCARY!!! Time to take care of that!

3. Now that I am done paying for my master's program in various ways, I want to set up a budget and stick to it so that I can pay off some of this credit card debt and move on to tackling other debt!

4. There are so many books I want to read, and I want to study for my certification tests, and I want to get to the gym more, and I want to do things for fun! BUT I never take time to myself - I always feel like there is SOMETHING I should be working on.  However, from now on I will find at least one night if not more to dedicate to myself and what I WANT to do...not what I HAVE to do or THINK I HAVE to do...This will be a challenge!

What are you Currently doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment