As I've mentioned before I am new to the blogging world, so today I am going to attempt to participate in Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday Linky Party from last week (This will be my trial run for future Five for Friday and other Linky Parties!). The Five for Friday Linky Party involves listing 5 random things from Friday or throughout the week. While I won't have pictures for last week or this week, I'll work on adding those in as I get used to this.
Five for Friday Linky Party
1. The end of the school year is quickly approaching which means getting the students more motivated is becoming a challenge. Integrating Quantum Learning more and Brain Breaks more has definitely been beneficial!
2. We have been very busy at our school with the transition of the Common Core which has led me to more and more blogs and TPT stores - which then also tells me that I'm spending more time on the sites and getting sucked in, putting me behind on other things that need to get done. :-) Including this blog post and attempting to figure out how to create a blog button.
3. Many schools around me had one or multiple "Rain Days" due to flooding but my kiddos stuck out the rain and made it in!
4. My mind is already thinking of all the things I want to change for next year and what I want to accomplish over the summer. The list is a mile long already...it's going to be one busy summer!
5. With only 22 school days left, and being a special education teacher, it is time for Data Collection! Lots of testing coming my way which means finding other activities that the kiddos can work on independently while I test the others.
Enjoy! I promise to work on getting better at blogging...It's on my summer list as well ;-)