Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Week's (April 19th) Five for Friday Linky Party - Attempt 1 :-)

As I've mentioned before I am new to the blogging world, so today I am going to attempt to participate in Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday Linky Party from last week (This will be my trial run for future Five for Friday and other Linky Parties!).  The Five for Friday Linky Party involves listing 5 random things from Friday or throughout the week.  While I won't have pictures for last week or this week, I'll work on adding those in as I get used to this.

Five for Friday Linky Party


1. The end of the school year is quickly approaching which means getting the students more motivated is becoming a challenge.  Integrating Quantum Learning more and Brain Breaks more has definitely been beneficial!

2. We have been very busy at our school with the transition of the Common Core which has led me to more and more blogs and TPT stores - which then also tells me that I'm spending more time on the sites and getting sucked in, putting me behind on other things that need to get done. :-) Including this blog post and attempting to figure out how to create a blog button.

3. Many schools around me had one or multiple "Rain Days" due to flooding but my kiddos stuck out the rain and made it in!

4.  My mind is already thinking of all the things I want to change for next year and what I want to accomplish over the summer.  The list is a mile long already...it's going to be one busy summer!

5.  With only 22 school days left, and being a special education teacher, it is time for Data Collection! Lots of testing coming my way which means finding other activities that the kiddos can work on independently while I test the others.

Enjoy! I promise to work on getting better at blogging...It's on my summer list as well ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Justina! Welcome to blogging. I hope you love it as much as I do. It is so easy to spend forever on the computer and blog stalking. By the time I get home, I want to veg and in front of the computer is one of my favorite ways to do so.

    Be sure and add a follow button when you get the chance(the one with all of the profile pictures, not the Google+ one). Go to design at the top of your blog and then layout. Choose add a gadget and then more gadgets. The follow button is the last one on the page #25. I would love to follow you.

    If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the help! I was wondering how that got on everyone's blogs! I do love it so far! There is still TONS to learn (I probably should've started it either earlier or waited until the school year was over so things weren't so busy :)), but I'll have more time this summer to learn all about how to do different things, and hopefully get the hang of it! I love reading through blogs too! It's like a community of people who understand because we're all going through the same thing, and that have wonderful ideas to share! (Although then I want to use all those ideas and have a mile long to do list!) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete