Thursday, June 27, 2013

TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP SO....Some Class Room Theme Decorations I Purchased!

Tomorrow is the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions Victory Parade & Rally and I.CAN'T.WAIT. to join 2 Million or MORE of my closest friends to celebrate with my boys!! WHICH also means I am too excited to sleep even though I need to be up in less than 4 hours :-)

"WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS, AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING 'TIL THE END!!!"
This is the 2010 Parade when they won - I can only IMAGINE what tomorrow will be like!! (well technically today!!) 
This is RIGHT when they had the game winning goal and Crawford protected their goal like a BEAST!!
And a picture of them with THE Cup that they brought back home to the Chi!!!
And now on to the School Related portion of the post!...Since I can't sleep, I thought I would share some of the items I recently purchased for my classroom next year to go with my theme!

Here's a cute, little drawer set that I found at Target! It say it's for jewelry and make-up, but I'm going to use it on my desk to organize supplies!

Here's a clipboard (that also came with a bonus matching pad of paper!) that I found at Hobby Lobby!

 This is a cute picture frame that I found at Hobby Lobby for my desk!

 I plan on printing this to put in the frame above! (I was able to create it how I wanted on a website...I'll have to try and remember the website and post it for you all!)

 And another frame for my desk to put a picture in (also from Hobby Lobby!)

And one more frame from Hobby Lobby! (I love that store! They have great things for teachers to use, and they always have great sales and coupons!) 

Lastly, I found these super cute tissue paper pom-poms to hang from the ceiling in my classroom! (IF you didn't guess already, I found these at Hobby Lobby TOO! You get 3 of them for $4.99!)

I plan on going back and getting the hot pink and lime green ones to go with the rest of my theme! (The coupon I currently have you can only use one per a customer per a day :- ( )  BUT they'll be these ones
 I can't wait to start organizing everything next week and seeing what I still need to go buy for my new theme!! What theme are you doing in your classroom next year??






No comments:

Post a Comment